Saturday, January 26, 2008

Hi all we are still alive in Redding California

I know I promised to post once a week but guess what???? My computer at home crashed. I have no way to post unless I go to the office which is very rare these days. I am only here tonight because I am waiting to pick up the kids from the stake dance...you remember those...haha! Well anyways, we have had a busy two weeks. Chris had pneumonia...thats right he was sick with the flu then he caught an awful cold and he came down with a secondary infection...pneumonia. Jacob wasn't doing to well himself and I took him in and he had an ear infection in each ear. They are both on the road to recovery. We learned that Jacob weighs 20lbs at 41/2 months... Watch out Trevor...

Yesterday our ward had an awesome fundraiser for girl's camp called, "The Frosted Frenzy". It was a blast. The girls performed different musical numbers or skits and had a dance at the end. There also was a silent and live auction plus dessert of course. The best part was Cassidy and her friends performed Respect... she wasn't sure about doing it but she let loose and shocked us all.
Todat Ari and Chris had a karate tournament. Ari kicked some butt and won her first sparring trophy. Chris's won second in sparring. Ari also sang with some girls the article of faith songs and someone in our ward recorded them for achievement days. It was really fun for her because she knows all the songs and she had a blast. We will receive a CD to keep and it will help Jacob learn them.
Sorry no pictures. I will post some pictures soon.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

At Trevor's 4-month check up he weighed 20 lbs 1.5 oz. He must be slowing down since he's 22 lbs at 8months. I better start feeding him more so that he doesn't get beat up by Jacob! I'm glad Trev's not the only big kid in the family!!