Wednesday, March 18, 2009

St Patrick's Day

I saw Chris for the first time 3 years ago. I saw him at a single adult conference and I was intrigued when I first saw him because he was tall. I didn't get to actually meet him until the next day. So Chris brought to work all this St. Patrick's day stuff. This is a big frog balloon because he told me to meet him by the frog's on our first hanging out with his parents...so we give frogs back and forth to each other...it just is our animal so to speak. He also brought treats for everyone and green for me to wear so I wouldn't get pinched. I wore the green neclaces and button. I also received an Irish Princess crown. I didn't wear it until I got home then Ari borrowed it to wear to school. Thanks again sweetie for making me feel so special. I love you with all my heart!!!!








1 comment:

Andrea said...

That's a cute theme. You guys are a sweet couple!