Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Running adventure

Ok so I am trying to be a better blogger/journal writer. I decided to go for a run tonight while Alec and Blake were at YM because Chris, Cassidy, Ari and Jacob are in Arizona and I didn't run this morning. So I went to the river trail. I took the key off my key ring and placed it in the secret spot so I don't have to run with my key. I then had the goal of running for 4 miles which I was trying to mentally prepare for. I finally make it back and I ran the whole 4 miles. I am feeling pretty good. Then I get approached by this guy and he starts telling me he sees light in me and I must be a very spirtually person...really creeped me out. I get back to my car and grab my key put in the lock. It won't work...why won't it work??? Well I'll tell ya...wrong key. Oh my gosh my keys are in the car...my cell phone is in the car. I have to pick up Blake and I have no way to call anyone. I can't ask the weird guy so what do I do...just start running to the church...I don't know how far it is but I just ran and ran. I finally got there and nobody was worried nobody even noticed...I was so paniced. Anyways I got home and Alec took me to get the car...that my friends is my running adventure. I ended up running 6 miles when I was all done....whoa...

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Scary! But the on the bright side you got in some extra miles!