Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Mother's Day May 9th 2011

I loved Mother's Day this year. My mom was here in Arizona which was so awesome. I had so much fun having her here. I received some awesome gifts from kids and hubby. Alec gave me a tile that had a cool statement that reads "To the world you are a mother to our family you are the world". He also gave me a statue willowtree of a mother and son. It was awesome! Chris gave me a sweet card, flowers and a snow cone machine. A well loved thing here in Arizona. I also received bath salts from baby Nathan and a watermelon slicer fron Jacob. Cass gave me bath and body works stuff. Ari made me breakfast in bed. It was an awesome mother's day.

We gave mom a card and a spa present with a nice robe, hair wrap, etc... and a pedicure with me.
We also went and looked at make-up and just did fun girly stuff it was great!

As I reflect on my life I am so grateful for my mom and all she has taught me. Chris and my mom are my best friends. I am so grateful for that. I am so glad to have such a great example of how to be a mom and sacrifice for your kids. To make each child feel special and loved. To make each child know you would do anything for them. I am so glad to have someone to laugh with and cry with. Thanks so much mom for all you have done for me.

Mom and Dad also were able to spend there birthdays here. We had fun going to dinner and to Jesterz. Mom and dad were free because it was there birthdays. How cool is that!!!











No comments: