Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Catch up

Once again I am trying to catch up on my posts....hopefully this time I can stay caught up because I finally have DSL....I know it sounds crazy but we couldn't get it until now and I am so excited to have a fast connection.
Update on the Miller/Brannan clan. I am working on a PCU floor and I love it. I don't like working full time but I am learning so much it's amazing. Chris has been so supportive driving the kids to seminary and the other two to school because I work nights. I love working nights but hate it at times. I have a hard time sleeping on my days off. I sometimes don't get to bed until 2 am. Not to mention Cassidy loves this TV show called LOST and she got us hooked. We are on season 2 right now. It's crazy....we never watch TV and now we feel like addicts. Oh well. I will share more later. I want to get some pictures on here. ;)

No comments: