Wednesday, January 14, 2009

More Disneyland..cousins, aunt and uncle

The cutest thing to see was Cameron's instant attachment to Alec. He wanted to go on every ride with his buddy...Alec. He called him "MY BUDDY". It was so cute to hear Cameron say I want to go on that ride with my buddy. I know Alec enjoyed it too.






In the picture above was the only ride Channing couldn't go on so the big boys went. Bob and Alec took the challenge...but this ride tis nothing compared to the HOLLYWOOD HOTEL OF TERROR because that my friends is my favorite ride!!!!



Eat, drink and be merry...Cason and Jacob couldn't go on alot of rides but we still had fun snacking and hanging out. It was fun to take turns so us adults could be kids too!!!!

The first ride on our first day at Disneyland the kids were so excited!!!! Nemo.....




No comments: